In today’s economy, consumers are the drivers of the market. With so many buying options available, they’re in control of where, when, how and from whom they buy.
In 42 Rules to Turn Prospects into Customers, sales and leadership expert Meridith Elliott Powell shows you how to find the right prospects, build profitable relationships, close more sales, and turn customers into champions of your business. She draws on her own 20+ years of experience in sales and leadership, as well as research and interviews with sales professionals, clients and executives. The rules can be learned quickly and implemented immediately so you can develop your most critical skill – striking the balance between relationships and results.
With this book, you’ll get the answers to these questions and more:
- How can I make sure my networking efforts are setting me up for sales success?
- How do I maximize my time and minimize my expenses?
- How do I handle the stress of producing and meeting sales goals?
- How do I get my customers to buy my best and most valuable products or services?
- How do I stand out from the competition?