Winning in the Trust and Value Economy is the how-to book for business owners, entrepreneurs, sales managers and other professionals who want to stay competitive in today’s market. It offers insights into the psychology of today’s customer, and reasons why customer engagement, experience and personal connection are more important now than ever before.
Winning in the Trust and Value Economy is a must-read for:
- CEOs/corporate executives
- Entrepreneurs/small business owners
- Team leaders
- Sales professionals
- Anyone who wants to move their business forward and prosper in this – and any – economy
Nominated for THREE Prestigious Book Awards!
- Axiom Business Book Awards 2014: The largest and most respected critical guidepost for business books in today’s world of publishing. These prestigious and competitive awards serve as the premier list to help readers discover new and innovative works.
- The 2014 Independent Publisher Book Awards: Recognizing excellence in independent publishing, the Independent Publisher Book Awards honor the year’s best independently published titles. The “IPPY” Awards are a broad-based, unaffiliated awards program open to all members of the independent publishing industry.
- 2014 International Book Awards: (Finalist!) Sponsored by USA Book News, International Book Awards is celebrating their 5th annual awards program. An IBA award gives your book added prestige, honor and tells prospective book buyers, librarians and media professionals to take your book seriously!