A Guide to Sales Success and Business GrowthEver since the economy took a nosedive, there’s been a lot of talk about struggling businesses. But there are also businesses enjoying their best years ever. Why? What are they doing differently? Business growth expert Meridith Elliott Powell wanted to know, too. To find out, she sat down with CEOs, entrepreneurs and sales professionals whose enterprises are thriving despite tough economic conditions. In Winning in the Trust and Value Economy, she puts everything she learned into a practical, actionable guide. It can take your business from floundering to flourishing in this economy—and for many economies to come.
Develop Profitable Relationships to Drive Your Business Forward!In today’s economy, consumers are the drivers of the market. With so many buying options available, they’re in control of where, when, how and from whom they buy. In 42 Rules to Turn Prospects into Customers, relationship development and networking expert Meridith Elliott Powell shows you how to find the right prospects, build profitable relationships, close more sales, and turn customers into champions of your business. She draws on her own 20+ years of experience in sales, as well as research and interviews with sales professionals, clients and executives. The rules can be learned quickly and implemented immediately so you can develop your most critical skill – striking the balance between relationships and results.
Discover How to Achieve Success in Your Personal & Professional Life!Meridith Elliott Powell is a contributing author to Mastering the Art of Success—a compilation of interviews, insights and strategies for achieving success in all areas of your life. It features best-selling authors Les Brown (The Power of Purpose), Mark Victor Hansen (Chicken Soup for the Soul), Jodi Nicholson (Millionaire Secrets in You) and Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul, The Success Principle: How to Get From Where You Are to Where You Want to Be), plus other well-known authors and experts.
Is Lack of Confidence Affecting Your Personal & Professional Success?What is it that makes The Confidence Plan such an effective read? What is it that makes confidence so attractive?Why do some people have it and others don’t? While confidence has always been a valuable trait, in these changing times and shifting economy, confidence is more valuable and powerful than ever. Why? Because we’re surrounded by uncertainty. The answers for how to move forward and how to succeed must come from YOU! If you want people to follow, hire or buy from you, you need to project a positive image that encourages others to take action.
- Success in today’s economy requires every employee to fully engage, take ownership and drive results. The challenge? According to Gallup, employee engagement is at an all-time low and getting worse.Throwing money at the issue doesn’t help—you need culture change. Master the skills, mindset and culture of engagement and responsibility with a self-paced program that lets you take exactly what you want when you want it, led by leading Business Growth Expert and Coach, Meridith Elliott Powell. This course has six (6) units and each unit has three (3) sections. There are downloadable actionable worksheets for you to be able to implement real-world strategies, goals, and measurables.
- Financial services sales representatives face a set of unique challenges. They sell intangible products or services that involve an element of risk. To succeed, you need to build trust and connect your services with your clients' needs—and their dreams. This course helps you approach the financial services sale in a way that inspires your client's confidence and helps them realize their goals. Learn how to understand the importance of your role, engage financially active customers, and match products to their needs.
- In this course, sales strategist and instructor Meridith Elliott Powell spells out how to create and implement a strong sales system that helps you grow your consulting practice. Discover how to design a sales conversation, create a compelling value proposition, identify and respond to objections, and more.
- Manufacturing is a vital, constantly changing industry. The effects of technological advancements, regulations, and other factors present a unique set of challenges to sales professionals. In this course, business strategist and instructor Meridith Elliott Powell provides you with skills and strategies that can help you clearly communicate your value—and close more deals—in this challenging vertical. Meridith highlights key industry trends, shares how to avoid being seen as a commodity, teaches you to leverage stories and case studies to establish credibility, and more.
- In this course, business strategist and instructor Meridith Elliott Powell covers soft skills in depth, sharing strategies that can help you bolster your emotional intelligence and communicate more effectively with prospects. Meridith begins by explaining why soft skills are crucial to sales success. She then dives into some of the most essential soft sales skills, including building connections, listening, and selling with greater emotional intelligence. Throughout the course, Meridith also uses real-world scenarios that help illustrate soft skills in action.
- Learn what it takes to break through the clutter and sell in the telecommunications market. In this course, Meridith Elliott Powell helps sales professionals understand and master the unique challenges and skills required to sell into this ever-changing industry. Meridith acquaints you with the trends and changes—including network security and over-the-top (OTT) services—that are currently shaping this industry, as well as what telecommunications clients expect from sales reps. Learn how to use a consultative selling approach to gain a deeper understanding of client needs, create urgency by recognizing and solving those needs, and continue to expand your sales relationship after the deal is signed.