Strategies To Take Sales Through The Roof
If you were not in Atlanta, Georgia this past week, April 23 to 26, then you missed one of the most cutting-edge and provoking conferences to take your business and your sales to the next level.
The venue was at the Georgia World Congress Center. The organizers of Outbound 2019 were the four “Titans of Sales” – Jeb Blount, Mark Hunter, Mike Weinberg, and Anthony Iannarino. The amazing line up of speakers included: Bob Burg, Colleen Francis, Shari Levitin, Larry Levine, Lee Salz, James Muir, Jennifer Gluckow, Andrea Waltz, Jeffrey Gitomer, Sam Richter, Victor Antonio and yours truly, Meridith Elliott Powell, all aligned to create one of the most innovative and influential sales conferences around.
The notes I took, the connections I made, and the wisdom I left with are now going into my new strategy set to take my OutBound sales strategy to an entirely new level. I want to share those strategies with you.
4 Powerful Tips I learned from OutBound:
- Be A Sales Nerd – know your numbers, set your goals, have a strategy and work your plan. Data, statistics, tracking, and measuring are a crucial part of the sales process. The better you understand the details, the better decisions you’ll make about prospects, sales calls, and pipeline management. Your best teacher is you. Track your data and use it to learn what works, what doesn’t and what needs to change.
- Pick Up The Phone – emailing, texting, using video; they are all great, but nothing compares to just picking up the phone. Sales is still a people business, and to be successful, you need to use the strategies that work, the ones your competitors have left behind. Picking up the phone, making a sales call, and using the power of your voice and personality gives you an upper hand in today’s marketplace. Looking for cutting edge sales technique– do it the old fashioned way, pick.up.the.phone.
- Tap Into Your Human Side – sales is a service business. It would be best if you had empathy, compassion and a genuine desire to want to listen and learn about your prospects and customers. You have to learn to invest in your prospects before you ask them to invest in you. It is not about the product; it is not about the price; it is about you connecting to your prospects and customers. The better you are at connecting, the stronger and longer relationship you will build.
- Sign Up Now – and the most important thing I learned from OutBound Conference is that I need to sign up now to be at next years event! This year was sold out – the early salesperson makes the deal. Remember that and sign up now!
Sales is a challenge, and if you want to succeed, you need to be at events, with people, and learning from the best in the business. OutBound 2020 promises all that and more.
Talk to me!
If you were at Outbound, and I missed you, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and let me know that you were there. Share with me the 4 things you learned from Outbound and how you will apply them.
If you were NOT at Outbound this year, make sure you mark your calendars to be there for 2020. Let me know what you think of what I just shared with you. What key metrics are you using to measure your pipeline? Do you use CRM? Will you pick up the phone? I do want to hear from you. Email me at email@example.com
Join me on Tuesday, May 7th, at 10 am EST to cut through the excuses and learn what it takes in today’s marketplace to send sales through the roof! In this live webinar, attendees will receive:
- The truth about what is holding you back in sales
- Epic ideas for cutting through the excuses
- Proven ideas to open more doors and close more sales
- A powerful plan of action to send sales through the roof
SIGN UP TODAY! REGISTER for this FREE online by clicking the button below!